Buy Mugs as Souvenirs or Gifts:
Sometimes nothing is better than putting your feet up and enjoying a mug of hot tea, whilst reflecting on some of your best times on holiday and there’s no better way to do this than with a souvenir mug!
Whether you’re relaxing at home or taking a quick break from work, these novelty souvenir mugs will help you remember precious memories taking you back to whilst you were on holiday.
Shop London Souvenir Mugs Online:
Souvenir Mugs are one of the best gifts to remember your travels. Some of London’s most popular Souvenir Mugs feature lovely illustrations of iconic symbols, such as double-decker buses, Big Ben and marching guards, as well as subway maps and signages seen around the city. They come in many different finishes, ranging from fine porcelain to bone china and a good old classic coffee Souvenir Mugs.
So continue brightening your mornings with a sweet London souvenir mug. Some of the best here are…
Giving Mugs as Gifts
London Souvenir Mugs make the perfect gift for your friends and workmates particularly when filled with candy and chocolate – you will certainly be loved by anyone who receives them!
Whether you are having tea, coffee or even hot chocolate, a souvenir mug would definitely brighten up your day.
Top 10 Brilliant Ideas for Souvenir or Gifts in Mugs
Filling souvenir mugs with treats is a lovely way to offer gifts to people and allows you to personalise gifts to anyone you give it to.
Here are some perfect gift ideas for London Souvenir Mugs…
1. Tea Mugs: Pack your mug with individually wrapped tea bags in flavours that you think they will love.
3. Candles: Make an attractive candle with a lovely fragrance.
4. Gloves: For the colder months, it is a great idea to pick a nice pair of knitted gloves to give with the mug.
5. Get Well Soon Gifts: Good idea for a friend or relative that is feeling a bit under the weather.
6. Biscuits: Fill out your gift with some yummy cookies or some of your own home-baked specialities.
7. Shaving Stuff: A great gift idea for that special man in your life! Add some grooming equipment such as a shaving brush and cream in your mug.
8. Christmas Novelties: You can add tree decorations and candy with the mug.
9. Chocolates: A mug full of their favourite chocolates is the perfect treat.
10. Popcorn: Popcorn makes a great mug filler that can be wrapped in cellophane and tied with a matching ribbon to keep it fresh.